1. Strict regularity, implicit obedience, honesty, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of dress and person are expected from every pupil. Students and their parents must strictly conform to the instructions, rules and regulation laid down in this regard.
2. All the students should make it a point to show themselves courteous and polite at all times. The school is judged by their decorum of behaviour.
3. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also for their general behaviour outside. Any report of objectionable conduct outside the school on the part of the pupils make them liable to disciplinary action and even dismissals, from the school.
4. All the students should reach the school at least five minutes before the warning bell for the assembly.
5. Late comers will not be admitted in the class without Principal’s permission.
6. In order to acquire a good command of the English languages which is the medium of instruction, students should speak English in the School premises.
7. School tasks assigned by the teachers should be done punctually.
8. No books, newspapers, periodicals, CDs and the like shall be brought to the school without the sanction of the Principal.
9. Mobile phones and cameras are not permitted in the school campus and if found that will not be returned.
10. Silence must be observed in the school premises during the interval.
11. Fines, may be imposed by the principal for breaches against regularity discipline.
12. The school reserves the right to dismiss a student who is irregular in attendance, whose progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory, whose conduct in the school or outside is harmful to other students, or whose guardians show little or no interest in the progress of their wards. Grave insubordination, discourtesy or disrespect to teachers, contempt of authority, willful damage to the property or physical violence will result in dismissal from the school.
13. Running and shouting in the school building is not allowed. When using staircase and corridors all must keep to the left.
14. Walking or standing around the office area or the visitors lobby shall be avoided even during recess.
15. Students are not permitted to buy edibles from vendors outside the school.
16. No pupil will be promoted before the end of the school year.
17. Any kind of damage done to the properties of the school must be made good intact.
18. When the students leave classroom for P.H.E., Library, Laboratory etc., they must walk along the corridors and stairs in double lines and in perfect silence.
19. Students are not allowed to remain in the classroom during computer, Library or PT. periods. Once on the playground, they should not return to the classroom without the permission of the teacher.
20. Cycles must be kept locked in the place provided. The school will not be responsible for the safety or security of bicycles.
21. No student is permitted to bring a scooter or car to the school.
22. The school cannot be held itself responsible for books, money or any such articles lost. The children must look after their own things. It is not advisable for children to bring money or valuable articles to the school.
23. No gifts to the members of the staff or other demonstration in their honour will be allowed without the permission of the Principal.
24. Students are not permitted to visit staff-room without the permission of teachers.
25. All accounts of the term must be settled in full before the beginning of the examination. If the accounts are not satisfactorily balanced, the pupils will not be allowed to sit for the examination nor will their reports be sent.
1. Every student should regularly bring his/her school diary. The school uniform is to be worn on all school days and for all school functions. Parents should see to it that their son/daughter does not wear the uniform outside the schoolwhen he/she is at home or elsewhere.
2. All students must have their identity cards with them.
3. All students must be in their seats before the teacher enters the class. During the absence of a teacher, the monitor of the class is responsible for maintaining discipline.
4. Students should take care of the school property. They should not write or scratch on the desks, walls or doors of the school nor should they damage the property of others. Any damage done to school property must be paid for by the offender.
5. The school is not responsible if a student loses money or some valuable article. Money should not be lent or borrowed; articles should not be exchanged.
6. A student who uses unfair means during tests/exams, tampers with marks, answer sheets or report card will be awarded zero mark in the subject, and an undertaking from the parent will have to be given.
7. If any correction is to be made in the report card, it is to be brought to the attention of the school authorities within three days of the report.
8. Students who come to school with their domestic helpers should never leave the school premises before the person arrives. If the person is delayed, they should report to the School Office.
9. Students are not allowed to go to their friends’ homes for birthday parties, etc. directly from the school.
10. Students are not allowed to use the telephone in the school without the permission of the Principal/ Vice Principal. They will not be allowed to answer telephone calls during class hours. They will not be allowed to receive letters or other mail without the permission of the Principal.
11. Students must keep their cycles locked in the cycle shed. They should not ride their cycles within the school campus.
12. Students are forbidden to bring crackers, explosives and other dangerous material to school.
13. Electronic gadgets like calculators, cassette players, etc. should not be brought to the school.
14. Girl students are not encouraged to wear gold ornaments. They are not allowed to use nail polish, mehendi, make-up or grow long nails.
15. Boys’ hair should be neatly trimmed. Fancy haircuts are not allowed.
16. Girls’ long hair should be braided in two plaits (up to Std X)